I am pleased to announce my inclusion in the directory of Google Ad Grants Certified Professionals. This community is a new initiative by the Google Ad Grants team. They are validating agencies with Ad Grants experience and who specialise in working with nonprofits.
The directory connects grantees to a global network of recommended professionals, agencies, consultants and trainers who look after nonprofits’ Ad Grant accounts.
What are Google Ad Grants Certified Professionals?
We’re agencies and freelancers that work with nonprofits to optimize their Google Ad Grant accounts to get the best value from the $10,000 free monthly advertising budget.
In order to qualify, I had to have experience of working with multiple nonprofits’ Ad Grant accounts; demonstrate good stewardship of those accounts and a focus on quality and conversions; and be able to show a thorough understanding of the Ad Grants policies.
I’m thankful to the Ad Grants team, who have taken important steps this year to improve the quality of Ad Grants accounts, and provide more training and guidance, and have now created this community to help nonprofits get the professional support they need.
Why work with an Ad Grants Certified Professional?
Wondering what questions to ask, and what value we can add? Read more about the Ad Grants Certified Professionals Community.
Google Ad Grants services I can offer your nonprofit
Talk to me about what your nonprofit needs, whether it’s a new Google Ads account, or one that you’ve been running for a while. The following is an indication, and you might want a mix of auditing, management, training and advice. More information about services I can offer
Monthly Ad Grant management
Four hours per month
£200 | $260 per month
- I manage your account for you
- Build ad campaigns
- Optimise for best results
- Focus on real life results that reflect your mission
- Keep you compliant with policies
One-off Audit of your Ad Grant
Account health check
£200 | $260
- Policy compliance check
- Optimisation recommendations
- Help reactivate if suspended
- 3 hours of auditing, with written report
- 1 hour’s training on Skype, walking you through what needs to be done
One-to-one Adwords training
Sharing screens on Skype
£50 | $65 per hour
- Adwords basics, and expert tips
- How to comply with Ad Grants policies
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Using Google Analytics with Adwords
- Structured lesson plans, or informal guidance
- Your questions answered